JJ has been sleeping a little better at night. He doesn't come to bed with us until about 3 AM every morning and this is normally the first time he wakes up. If we were "stronger" we could probably let him cry and maybe he wouldn't need to come to bed with us at all, but we're too tired to deal with that right now. Last night was a pretty typical night, he had 2 decent naps during the day, and didn't come to bed with us too early. Around 3:30 AM though, he decided it would be a good time to start "talking" and playing in bed with us. I gave him a bottle at about 4:15 AM thinking this might trick him into going back to sleep, however, he only fell for it for about 5 minutes before he woke up crying. Finally, at 5 AM, he fell back to sleep. Then, at 6:30 AM, he woke up happy as if he'd slept the whole night! He had a good day as if nothing ever happened last night! All the pictures above are from today and look how happy he is! Brian's on duty tonight, so he'll get a full night's sleep. Not fair! Hopefully JJ will sleep well for me tonight.
Nikki (our cat) scratched JJ's face tonight. JJ got her cornered beneath the dining room table and before I could get to them, she hissed and then scratched him. Brian immediately said we should get rid of her, but I did some research and found some "claw caps." Hopefully they work because JJ really loves her and I hope that one day they'll live happily together : )
FGA - CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. I'm guess this was all Grandpa ever knew : )
What fun pictures; the cat and JJ will live together just fine as the cat will learn to stay away from JJ and JJ will learn not to corner the cat!! I think every kid goes through it! Is he asleep across his chair? Looks like he is passed out!!
ReplyDeleteYep, agriculture was Daddy's livelihood all his life and the community certainly supported it! It's all most of us knew for a long time. No regrets, though. FGA