Thursday, January 20, 2011

Talking and Sliding!


Saying "thank you" to Oma!







So JJ has been talking up a storm lately! Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's frustrating : ( It was fun a couple days ago when he got up from his nap and was going through his list of words and then looked at me and said "tickle" which was a new word that I hadn't heard him say. So much fun to have new words!

A very large frustration lately though is that he thinks I should understand more than I do. At least a few times a day he will look at me and say, "a mabeb abba maabea babba." I have no idea what he is saying, but he thinks I should! He also on an every day basis will walk into the kitchen and say, "milk, cracker, stick (a fruit/vegetable stick thing that he loves), apple, babba (still no idea what this means), banana." When he does this, I have no idea what he actually wants and keep offering things until he finally eats something! Sometimes it's soooo frustrating for both of us : (

This week JJ starting going down the slide all by himself! He is definitely showing that he has no fear and will do whatever he wants. He is a handful!!!

1 comment:

  1. But what a cute, delightful, handful!! I'm going to miss taking the little boys to places and to see the things I took you and Michael to. Nuts! Maybe I will be able to a little bit someday. When do you start school?
    Love, FA

    ReplyDelete