Friday, July 29, 2011

22 Months (just a little late).





Brian was talking to him on speaker phone : )

I vowed to take a "sign" picture every month until JJ turned 2 and have been good at remembering to do it, this month it was just a little late : ) He doesn't look very different every month now, so it's a little hard to keep up these last few months.

JJ just keeps talking more and more. He's been putting together more "sentences" lately, so it's been fun. Yesterday we were sitting playing with Play-Doh and I sneezed and JJ just nonchalantly said "bless you mommy." It was the first time he'd said it and it made me smile : )

JJ's new obsession is stickers. The funny thing is that he hardly never puts them on the paper. The majority of the time he puts them on me and sometimes himself. He does get a little crazy with them and doesn't want to stop, but I eventually have to stop it.

3 comments:

  1. Bless u mommy...I love it and I love him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lib - the phone picture with JJ grinning so big and all of the stickers on him is a keeper to show his girl friends in the years to come. That is a great shot. Thanks for the 22 months...

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy little boy! There's something about the stickers and phone - one has been around for ages and cell phones are 'new' in comparison. And, they both are sources of joy for Jonathan! He's not even going to know what a cordless phone is! Love, Roslaee

    ReplyDelete