
Bamm-Bamm's favorite toy. . . an iPhone!
Yep, that's me in a costume!!! I dressed up for work and then got to bring JJ into the office for an hour to trick or treat. I think we made a cute pair : )
JJ and his friends right before we left to trick or treat. Aren't they cute?!?!
Ok, so I realize that I haven't posted in weeks. Lots of excuses. . . busy, Brian came home, immense anxiety about moving, JJ is crazy! So I'll start with the most recent happenings and move back.
We went trick or treating last night with some of JJ's friends and had a good time. JJ didn't get too into getting the candy, but loved running around with his friends. He probably only went up to about 5 houses and half the time didn't even bring his pumpkin bucket so he didn't get any candy! Whenever he would get candy that he thought he would like he would immediately want to open it until he got more. We also went over to a little carnival which was fun until it got really crowded and we left. I think at the end of the night JJ only ended up with about 15 pieces of candy in his bucket which is more than enough and he already ate one sucker this morning! Luckily I don't think Halloween is one of his favorite holidays : )
Betty and Bam Bam - a very cute pair.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom and the Dad
The black hair really changed you! See, brunettes CAN have fun! How fun - a couple of good-looking not so pre-historic relatives.
ReplyDeleteLove, FA
ps. It's good to get my Jonathan-fix!