
It's been pretty cold here the last few weeks. Definitely not as cold as up north, but cold for us. We had a little bit of snow on the ground Saturday morning which JJ enjoyed. Brian took JJ outside in the morning and made him a snowball. JJ really enjoyed it until it melted and he accused Brian of throwing it away and threw a huge tantrum! Trying to explain melting snow to a 2-year-old is a little difficult.
I think JJ's favorite part of the snow though was that it turned into puddles in the afternoon. JJ, like most little boys, never gets tired of jumping in them and getting soaking wet. He didn't stay outside too long though because it was freezing.
So JJ has a new phrase these days, "I can't want. . ." We thought it was kind of funny and cute at first, but now it's kind of annoying! Tonight, Brian and I have each already had to go into his room a few times because he's yelling "help" but then when we go in his room he says, "I can't want that pillow" or "I can't want that blanket" or other nonsense that then you have to "change" for him so that he stops yelling and goes to sleep! When he told me tonight "I can't want dinner" I asked him why and he said "ummm, ummm, cause 5 more minutes." Oh the things kids say : )
Little children and puddles...classic! They can find them in the middle of the sidewalk, the street, the desert...
ReplyDeleteLove the snowball story!!!
Love, Mom
What is there about little boys and puddles? Classic and really cute pictures. The snowball story is one of the best ever! Love, Rosalee
ReplyDeleteJust thought of something, are Italian puddles more special than American? FA
ReplyDeleteGreat "action" shots! Funny kid. That's pretty classic about his new phrase... it seems that they just change out one strange, quirky thing for another as they go through toddlerhood.
ReplyDelete