I'm 3!
JJ turned 3 yesterday. Where did the time go?!?! He really isn't a toddler anymore and is quickly becoming a kid! We spent the morning going to Cuma and walking around in the ancient Roman ruins. JJ loves being outdoors and it was a lot cooler for a change, which was great. As you can see, my dad is now in town too. It's so fun to have family visiting and JJ loves having extra people to play with! Tomorrow is the first day of preschool, so he really is growing up.
These are really extra good pictures -- and, yes, where has the time gone?!? I've been meaning to ask, you have two kids now, where is the station wagon and dog? Good looking family and I am proud of the fact that I am highly prejudicial about it, too! Love, FA
ReplyDeleteForgot to ask; was JJ excited about going to school? I heard he wanted to take the carry-on suitcase....
ReplyDelete