Monday, November 12, 2012

Social Boys.



Owen doesn't really like his swing and we figured out that it's mainly because it puts him too far away from us.  We got out the high chair and he's much happier in there!  He loves to sit at the table now while JJ is playing and just watch him.  Owen definitely always wants to be a part of what's going on.


JJ's school uniform.  Can someone please explain to me why it consists of a white shirt?!  JJ's now has numerous stains on it.  I always want JJ to go to a school that has a uniform though, it's soooo nice to not have to pick out clothes for him in the morning!



So JJ is still really enjoying school these days.  His teacher said that he was incredibly shy for about the first six weeks of school, but now his teacher has informed me that he talks A LOT to his friends!!  He talks about his friends when I pick him up from school and it's really cute : )  His teacher also said that he hated coloring, but he's now doing much better.  They have to color in the lines, so I wouldn't like it either.  He's also speaking more and more Italian every day.  Today when I picked him up, his teacher said something to him in Italian and JJ smiled and laughed.  I felt so left out!  I really need to learn some Italian!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love that Owen wants to be near y'all. I also love that JJ was shy the first six weeks of school. Those two characteristics remind me of someone else I know. Gosh, I wonder who - just could be EA!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures - love the school dress comments and agree - white shirts? That's cool about learning Italian. He and Tristan will put the rest of us to shame! Did you get any of the storm that I heard about that hit Italy? Sounded really wicked. Love, FA

    ReplyDelete