We had to make a box to collect JJ's Valentine's from class. I was pretty impressed with my/our craftiness : )
We had a nice Valentine's Day here. JJ had a little party in class and was definitely sugared out tonight. I think some parents must hate me with the kind of candy they chose to send home. Why would you give 3-year-olds pixy sticks?!? Brian made an amazing dinner and now I'm posting this while he's playing video games and both boys are sleeping soundly. Very romantic : )
Owen is now half a year old! He rolls both ways, sits up, scoots around a little, and is now getting up on all fours. He's also working on a few teeth. Due to all these changes, and a growth spurt, he has been sleeping HORRIBLY lately. It's been a really long week. He wakes up every few hours wanting to eat, or play, or crying in pain. As my mom always says, "this too shall pass." Hopefully it will pass sooner than later. Brian and my middle of the night "conversations" have not been going well!



These pictures made me laugh -- you caught some really funny expressions on Owen....glad you had some good 'down time' this evening with Brian..that's always important. Love, FA
ReplyDeleteAnd, I am impressed with your creative abilities with a shoe box, paper and some glue. Your child should really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteMe
Bright-eyed boys you have! Cute, cute pictures. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom