One with me thrown in for good measure : )
JJ had matching pjs too, but he was already ready for school by the time Tristan got out of bed.
Flashback - Tristan and JJ in matching pajamas!
JJ had sooooo much fun with Tristan here. Yes, they got in little arguments and there was lots of crying over which "guy" each of them could pretend to be, but in the end, they had a great time. JJ has been asking to play with Tristan ever since the left : ( He keeps telling me that "we just have to get on a plane mommy, then I can play with Tristan." Although he's technically correct, I don't think he understands what it would really entail. Hopefully they'll come visit again next year.
:-) Warms my heart. Family. The best.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
I love the Tristan/JJ picture!
ReplyDeletemom again
The two boys from the back is a really nice image, on several different levels. I didn't know how much the two boys looked alike till the Tristan and JJ picture - your boys look like twins in their baby pictures. I want a copy of you and Owen - it's a really nice picture. Great pictures! And, the back stories are everywhere! Love, FA
ReplyDelete