Owen enjoyed being outside at the game.
This was JJ's third t-ball game and it went much better. This week the coach had them take turns at fielding the ball, which was a HUGE improvement! They each took their turn and there was no fighting. Only a few kids threw fits about it, but luckily JJ was fine because he didn't like the whole "dog pile" situation from the previous games. I think he understands that baseball is supposed to be the civilized sport : )
So last week I forgot the camera and I'm so upset about it. During the time they were in the field, him and his friend from school were standing on the pitchers mound not paying any attention to the game. They kept putting their mitts on their heads and then at one point the were giving each other cheek kisses like they learn in Italian school! It was soooooo cute! Of course this week, when I had my camera, they weren't doing it. Oh, well, I can still tell him about it someday ; )
PS - Happy Birthday to my mom! We love you and are so excited to see you next month!!

Good Heavens, JJ's between two girls - a 3-year old charmer he is! Cute T-Ball stories, also. Love, Rosalee
ReplyDelete