Well, since I didn't get a bunch of complaints about the number of pictures from the last post, I decided to post a lot again this time : )
We did a ton of traveling this time that my parents were here. One of the day trips we did was back over to the island of Ischia. It was a beautiful day and we had one of the best lunches we've had since being here. It was a relaxing day filled with walking, beautiful scenery, and wine. Perfect : )
Poor little Owen fell asleep and missed our gelato stop of the day.
If you don't notice why I love this picture, look again!!
It's a good thing that we did a lot of traveling because one of the days we spent hanging out at home, this happened!






Lots of smiles here! You got some really cute pictures. I love the ice cream bar/shirt picture! Even the Batmen are cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! Silly, but cute. I love your narrative on that!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Fun pictures, for sure. And, all those stripes- that's just too weird. And, they hunted quite a while to get those matching shirts; I know, I was with them when the hunt began!!!! How old are the steps that Brian and the boys are sitting on? Did you actually climb them? Good times!
ReplyDeleteLove, FA