Tuesday, September 10, 2013

First Day of School.

Last Tuesday was JJ's first day of school and he was really excited.  His teacher moved up with the class, which was great because he kept talking about how much he missed her all summer.  When I took him into class, he immediately went over and started talking with his friends.  I lingered a bit in the classroom thinking he might want to at least say goodbye, but I had to force him to even acknowledge me!  He had a great day and when I picked him up from school his teacher said that he did great being back.  She noticed that he had a growth spurt over the summer and said that he was so excited to see his friends and talked to them a lot all day long.  So basically, JJ grows a lot and talks a lot!  I'm sure the talking a lot will continue for years to come : )



Poor little Owen.  Now with JJ off at school all day he has to start doing chores around the house.  His first chore is helping with the dishes.


Luckily he seems to enjoy it.


2 comments:

  1. Libby, Libby, Libby - those are adorable pictures! JJ really looks happy and Owen looks happy being helpful! Thanks for the pics.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lib, what a story these pictures tell - even without your captions. These boys are so happy looking; you can just tell they know they are well loved and life is a wonder! Owen and dishwasher - save that for when he's 16 and doesn't want to help! Very cool! Love, FA

    ReplyDelete