Ok, so I know I'm extremely slow with posting this, but better late then never, right?!
When Brian's parents were here, Brian and I took a long weekend trip up to Venice by ourselves. Yes, you read that right, by ourselves!! It was amazing! It was a little strange to be without the kids at first, but we adjusted quickly : ) It rained a lot, but since we didn't have kids with us we were still able to do everything that we wanted to do.
One of the days we went to Hard Rock for lunch. Don't judge us, we eat Italian food all the time, so eating American food was very different! Plus, this was our view from the table.
It seemed a little surreal to be celebrating our 10-year anniversary (the "reason" for the trip) in Venice while our kids were in Naples with Brian's parents. We felt very blessed.



Wow! Thanks for the pictures! What an amazing city. I love the Hard Rock view, too. A great anniversary!
ReplyDeleteI don't think it's been 10 years - you're just making that up! That's a dream way to celebrate your anniversary, for sure. One, good-looking couple you two are! Love, FA
ReplyDelete