Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Prague Zoo.

Wow, I just looked at the calendar.  March just flew by with Brian finishing classes (both A's by the way!), lots of sick kids, appointments, and stuff filling up our lives!  So here are some very belated more pictures from Prague.

The Prague Zoo was great!  It was almost as good as San Diego, but the weather in San Diego is much better : )



Owen's reaction to seeing tigers for the first time . . .















2 comments:

  1. Whew! that was a long, dry spell without pictures! Close up and personal to the animals, for sure. Let's Skype again....I tried the other night and didn't go through for some silly reason. I"ll bet your getting anxious about the future! Love, FA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that a turkey with the biggest feet ever? Cute pics of the boys...and animals!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete