Friday, June 6, 2014

Beach day, Vietri Sul Mare.

I have lots of excuses why I haven't posted in so long. . .  we've been very busy, I've been extremely tired, and our computer broke.  I'm making it a goal to post more though, so hopefully I can be better. I'll try, I promise : )

A few months ago, we went to the beach with JJ's BFF from school and his parents.  It wasn't a very warm day, but the boys definitely didn't notice.  We had a nice day, but Owen got his first bee sting!  I, of course, freaked out!!!  He was fine though and I eventually recovered.  Thankfully he didn't have a bad reaction, just some swelling.  Now half the family has been stung by bees.








Owen is definitely keeping with the family tradition of eating sand.



2 comments:

  1. Those look like very happy boys - even though it does look a bit chilly to us old people. Thanks for the post. I love all the sand on Owen's face!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see pictures.....I'll have to take your word for it that it was warm. Sure doesn't look like it even with those cute boys dressed in beach attire!

    ReplyDelete