Follow us through our three year stay in Napoli. . . Ciao!
Saturday, July 12, 2014
Mykonos, Greece.
Our third stop on the cruise was Mykonos. It was also beautiful! We walked around the island for awhile and then went and let the boys play in the sand for the afternoon. It was a great relaxing day.
I love this travelogue! Your "sand day" looked rejuvenating! Also, Libby, you fit right in with all of the celebrities. The picture of you alone is lovely!
Good heavens...Joy asked just a bit ago if I had seen these pictures and I guess I hadn't. Talk about a huge Wow! factor. The scenery is astounding - looks like a place I would really enjoy, also. The boys have gotten bigger this summer - not much 'baby' any more, but that will change in a few months! Your family is so good looking - healthy, fun, loving - and it all comes through in the pictures! BTW, am really glad no kids were lost overboard, also. I'll keep closer tabs on the blog so I'm not behind. Love, FA
Two more things: Are those octopus hanging on the boat lines or something from outer space? Sort of look like weird hanging monkeys. And, why is white the color of the buildings, etc. Is it the sand they use for the stucco? Sure makes for gorgeous buildings. Rosalee
I love this travelogue! Your "sand day" looked rejuvenating! Also, Libby, you fit right in with all of the celebrities. The picture of you alone is lovely!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Good heavens...Joy asked just a bit ago if I had seen these pictures and I guess I hadn't. Talk about a huge Wow! factor. The scenery is astounding - looks like a place I would really enjoy, also. The boys have gotten bigger this summer - not much 'baby' any more, but that will change in a few months! Your family is so good looking - healthy, fun, loving - and it all comes through in the pictures! BTW, am really glad no kids were lost overboard, also. I'll keep closer tabs on the blog so I'm not behind. Love, FA
ReplyDeleteTwo more things:
ReplyDeleteAre those octopus hanging on the boat lines or something from outer space? Sort of look like weird hanging monkeys.
And, why is white the color of the buildings, etc. Is it the sand they use for the stucco? Sure makes for gorgeous buildings.
Rosalee