Friday, August 22, 2014

France.

After a few fabulous days in Nice, we headed north.  On the way to Arles, we stopped by a cemetery that Brian wanted to go to.








Then we drove along the "French Grand Canyon."  It was very impressive!








2 comments:

  1. The cemetery looks like a special, solemn place. The canyon is crazy!!! I am glad none of the boys fell in! Thanks for the great pictures. I love going on vacation with you!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had sent a message about these pictures, but guess not. What is there about a cemetery? I love looking for history and old dates in cemeteries....Val and I have spent several hours looking for old dates - it's rather amazing what is found. This is different - lovely and serene. The last picture of you and Owen is especially nice, I think. The expression on his face is priceless. Good trip. Love, VA

    ReplyDelete