Saturday, July 24, 2010

Waving and Clapping!




As promised, above is a video of JJ waving. Also, JJ started something new this morning. . . clapping! It's so fun when he does something new. I almost forgot clapping was a new trick he would be doing soon!

Brian left yesterday morning and we still don't know if he'll be back in 3 weeks or 8 months. Since none of you seem to have any helpful connections, I guess we'll just have to wait and see : ( It's really stressful, but I know we'll get through it.

Enjoy the video!

1 comment:

  1. Lib, I truly wish I had a crystal ball to see what in the heck is going to happen with the Navy. I wish I could just hop down to see you any old time I wanted to, and if wishes were reality, I would! Cute video! How much more pulling up/standing on his own is he doing? How's the relationship with the cat? Love, FGA

    ReplyDelete