This is the chair that my grandpa made for me when I was a baby : )



Notice he's standing on his own!
I really can't believe JJ is 11 months old today. At 11 months, he still is a horrible sleeper (I haven't had a full night of sleep in over a year!), is a HUGE eater, has 5 1/2 teeth, crawls everywhere like a maniac, always wants to be a little bit higher and will climb on anything to get there. He stands on his own for very short periods of time, but is gaining more confidence everyday. He is very squirmy but does seem to enjoy a nice hug : ) He loves to wave and clap. He is the happiest baby I have ever had!
You and he make me smile! The pictures of him in the toy forest are so funny!
ReplyDeleteWhat a big boy! He is getting really big, and it won't be long before he's a full-blown toddler! Sorry about the sleep... I can relate. :)
ReplyDeleteAhh, the chair - I hope that Papa knows that your little one is using it. It would make him very happy! Cute pictures - toy forest? More like a mountain! Really funny. FGA
ReplyDeletehe is the only baby youve ever had. so how do you know he is the happiest. haha. he is pretty dang happy though. auntie dana misses him
ReplyDelete