Follow us through our three year stay in Napoli. . . Ciao!
What fun! I think he's gotten even taller and cuter in the last two weeks! Love the videos!!FA/FGA
Love the spoon video. Apparently it's an extra that just gets in the way of eating!We're so proud of Brian for doing that reading project. Think how many Sterett families are getting that same enjoyment now. Wow!And of course you'd be disappointed if I didn't say that some of my conversations with Grandma Joy look just like that. :-)Love from Grandpa Tony
What fun! I think he's gotten even taller and cuter in the last two weeks! Love the videos!!
ReplyDeleteFA/FGA
Love the spoon video. Apparently it's an extra that just gets in the way of eating!
ReplyDeleteWe're so proud of Brian for doing that reading project. Think how many Sterett families are getting that same enjoyment now. Wow!
And of course you'd be disappointed if I didn't say that some of my conversations with Grandma Joy look just like that. :-)
Love from Grandpa Tony