Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas with Brian. . .





The pretty new purse Brian sent me : )





Before we had Christmas with the rest of my family, we had Christmas "with" Brian. He was in port overseas (not sure if I'm allowed to say where he was) so we were able to Skype that morning. We opened stockings and a few presents "together." I'm very grateful that were able to talk that day, but it was really hard on all of us and there were lots of tears shed. Hopefully this will be the only Christmas that he'll miss because I don't think we could handle another one apart. JJ liked talking to Brian and really liked opening the presents that he sent.

1 comment:

  1. The wonders of the tech world were made for people like you and Brian....I'm glad you and JJ could talk/see him. JJ will begin to think his dad just lives in the computer!! I think about you every day, my dear. All the pictures on both postings were really cute - the boys seem to be doing a good job of opening their presents and I liked that your son approved of your new purse! Has he slept with his new pillow yet? I couldn't let it go that JJ did not have one of the pillow/pets, but I didn't want to give him the same kind I gave Tristan! Each has to be unique, you know! I'll skype one of these nights soon. Love, FA/FGA

    ReplyDelete