Ready. . . Go!!!
This year we had Christmas in San Diego with Michael, Krista, Tristan, my mom, and dad. It was really fun to have everyone at our house and the kids, of course, loved opening presents. Every present that JJ helped open, he would say, "ooohhh" and get so excited! It was fun to have him more interested in present opening this year.
I thought that he might be one of those kids that just likes an empty box, but when I took my present out of a few boxes and would give them to him, he just kept looking in the box like "where did the good stuff go" and got really confused. I think he actually does like "real" gifts : ) He got lots of great presents but his favorite present of the day. . . the head off a penguin cocktail shaker that Katie got me!
Adorable photos! JJ and Tristan look so cute in their Christmas outfits. I love the picture of JJ sitting on the gifts. How fun.
ReplyDelete