Monday, March 28, 2011

LA. . .



Right before he laid down on the ground and started licking the water out of the tiny hole!




Opening the birthday boy's presents!


Putting his shoe back on, so helpful : )


Watching Thomas together, JJ was in heaven!



JJ and I headed up to LA for the weekend and had a great time. We went to Riley's (our friends Mary and Dave's son) first birthday party at the park on Saturday. JJ had a great time running around and playing with the other kids and the toys he stole from them!

After the party, we headed over to Michael and Krista's to enjoy the rest of the weekend and I think it was the most relaxing time I've ever had there since JJ was born. Now that they have the new little boy, JJ always has someone to play with! If Tristan was acting up, JJ played with the new little one and if the little one was acting up, he would play with Tristan! It was really great : )

2 comments:

  1. You paint a great picture of the time with the three boys! It must have been entertaining.

    Love, Mom and the Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second time I've looked at this (like I told Krista, second/third looks are common) and Jonathan has a real thing for food on the floor and now he's widening his horizons to the ground! Brian is going to be so proud! That is so funny! The picture of JJ and T watching TV is really funny, also. Talk about intent! How many days now till your family is intact once again? Love, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete