JJ turned two today and he was very happy about it. He started off the morning with a fit and ended it with another! This morning's fit happened because he wanted to carry his cupcakes down the stairs that I made for his birthday, which was fine until he dropped them down the stairs which made him lay down and start screaming and crying. Then tonight he had a fit because he really wanted to play with Brian's deodorant, not sure why, and when I took it away he laid down on the ground and started screaming and crying. I think that bookending the day with fits is doable as long as the middle time is enjoyable.
Breakdown of JJ at two-years-old -
Has "all" his teeth (before the older molars)
Wears size 8 shoes
Is growing out of his 2t clothing
Talks ALL the time
Loves to run and make other people run
Favorite word is "mine"
Favorite saying is "I want. . ."
Puts multiple word sentences together
Has started whining a lot
Loves giving hugs and kisses
Loves playing with cars and trains
Gets mad when the "wheeoo" trucks pass by us on the street and he can no longer see them
Gets mad when the "choo choo" does the same as the "wheeoo" trucks
I'm sure there's lots of stuff that I'm forgetting right now, but basically JJ is very active and talkative and we love him lots and can't believe he's already 2!!!
Two years old - doesn't seem possible! He's a growing, cute, smart, a regular chip off two good blocks! It would be cool to see everyone this fall. Maybe, I'll see. Love, FA
ReplyDelete