Follow us through our three year stay in Napoli. . . Ciao!
Friday, December 2, 2011
Thanksgiving.
A little Thanksgiving Battleship; what's more festive than that!
For our last American Thanksgiving for a few years we had lots of laughs, lots of tears, lots of game playing, and LOTS of food!!! Tristan and JJ actually played really well together all weekend which was a huge relief.
Jonathan looks so serious! Good brother/sister picture - who's teasing who? The family picture I saw somewhere of everyone on the steps is a nice picture. How do I get a copy? See you soon! Love, FA
Great photos! I especially like the last two with you and Michael. Great expressions. :) Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteLots of laughs for sure!!!!!!!!!!! JJ looks so serious! He must be contemplating the "last American Thanksgiving..." comment.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom and the Dad
Jonathan looks so serious! Good brother/sister picture - who's teasing who? The family picture I saw somewhere of everyone on the steps is a nice picture. How do I get a copy?
ReplyDeleteSee you soon! Love, FA