We went down to Paestum a few weeks ago which is a small town on the Amalfi Coast. We're slowly going to all the towns, only a few more to go! Paestum was founded around 600 B.C. by the Greek, so the ruins are actually Greek, not Roman. The Romans didn't come to the city until centuries later. It was a relaxing day, but pretty hot. It's starting to get very hot and humid here, but we're still trying to get out and enjoy ourselves : )

You are all looking great. Love JJ's shirt! Places so old I cannot even imagine what life was like when they were in full swing!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Hi, I'm back and getting back to looking at pictures of some of my favorite people in Italy. I'm with Joy, you all look really good and like you were having a good time. All the antiquity is hard to understand, I think. And, to think, all those buildings were built without cranes and trucks - all those aching backs! How are the bubbles and pop rocks? Love, FA
ReplyDelete