Owen turned 1 month old yesterday. Where did the time go?!? He now tops the scales at around 11 pounds and is 22.5 inches. He's growing faster than the weeds! My parents left a few days ago and we have about a week until Brian's parents get here. It was interesting taking care of the boys on my own the last few days. We are all having to learn some patience. JJ seems to "need" a lot of things just about the time that Owen needs to eat. With my parents here, JJ hadn't really been told no or to wait since Owen was born, but yesterday he heard that a lot. It is definitely a time of adjustment that I'm sure we will all survive.
Good job!!! Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteYes, you will survive! Remind yourself frequently!
Love, Mom and the dad
What a cute little baby - thriving and well-loved! And, you will survive - I know you will! Dream of chocolate yogurt medicine! Love, FA
ReplyDeleteahhh he is sooo cute. I really mean cuuuute!!! I wish you lived closer so I can hold him. Give him a big kiss for me.
ReplyDeleteI guess this is all what I have to expect. Owen is definitely starting to look a lot like jj.
ReplyDelete