Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmastime.








Christmas is in full swing at our house.  We bought a fake tree this year since real ones here are extremely expensive and hard to come by : (  It's not too horrible, but I definitely miss the fresh tree smell.  Brian wrapped some presents last weekend and put them under the tree, which may have been a little early since now JJ asks to open them every day.  Luckily we can just tell him that he can't open them until Tristan gets here, so now he knows that if Tristan's not here, then it's not time yet.  Michael, Krista, and Tristan get here in 12 days and we're soooooooooo excited!!!  It will be a much less lonely Christmas than last year.

3 comments:

  1. Cute gingerbread project! I like JJ tasting it!

    Merry almost Christmas!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three energetic little boys - what fun you will have! The gingerbread house brings back memories of one of the first weekends you kids were with me. I gave one the other day to the family here with a three year old boy and and a one year old little girl - I told her about you and Michael. Everyone likes to build a house and then lick it! The tree looks great - I have an artificial one now also - Tony and Joy went away. End of that story! Love, FA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get it - the Elf........that is cute. I hope you are having fun with him.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete