Owen is ALWAYS chewing on something, mostly his hands.
JJ gets a little jealous of Owen's "month" stickers, so he wants to be in all the pictures : )
Owen is now five months old. He can now roll in both directions, front to back and back to front. Our house has tile flooring with some area rugs, so he gets a little upset when he rolls off the rug onto the tile, but hopefully he'll learn to hold his head up while rolling. He's also sitting for longer periods of time unassisted. Sitting independently is my favorite milestone, so hopefully he'll reach it soon : ) He's also teething pretty badly. He's drooling a lot and always wants to chew on things from his hands, to my hair (one of his favorites), to his toys. We learned from JJ's horrible teething that teething tablets work well and this is proving true with Owen too. He will literally be crying uncontrollably and refusing to suck on his pacifier because it hurts, then you put two teething tablets under his tongue and shove the pacifier in and he will instantly fall asleep. Truly baby crack. Hopefully he'll get some teeth soon.
Those are a collection of some of the funniest baby/kid expressions ever! I love them! Thanks. I hope - for your sake and his - that Owen starts popping his teeth soon and quickly!
ReplyDeleteJou beat me to the same comments I had -- these are really funny and cute brother/kids/baby pictures I've seen in a while. And, those little teeth are so darned sharp! I always wished they would come in just a little dulled down already! Did Brian stay up all night watching the Hawks last week? I couldn't figure out what time it was for you guys. Love, FA
ReplyDelete