Owen could hardly contain his excitement over his huge stocking : )
Look, it really is a Spiderman rocket, just like I asked for!! Thanks Aunt Krista!
We have been VERY busy the last few weeks, so I'll be updating with the happenings around here. First, Michael, Krista, and Tristan got here on Christmas Eve! Yay! They got in really late, after JJ had already gone to sleep, so here was the conversation that I had on Christmas morning with him:
Me: Do you know who got here last night?
JJ (very excitedly): Jesus!
Me: Well, yes, but who else?
JJ: Santa!
Me: Yes, I think he came last night, but who else?
JJ: Ummm, Michael, Krista, and Tristan!!! Yay!!! Can I go wake them up?!?!?
Me: Yes, let's go!
JJ and Tristan were so excited to play together that we finally had to convince them to open presents about 2.5 hours after they woke up! It was so fun to watch them play. We had a great Christmas and everyone got what they asked for : )

Hooray! Thanks for the pictures! I love Owen's look of excitement :-).
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
We hope that JJ always has Jesus and then Santa in that order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom and the Dad
Yes, Owen was just beside himself with excitement! Thanks for the new pictures...love that JJ has Christmas in its proper perspective. Love, FA
ReplyDeletePS. How much sleep is Brian loosing over the Seahawks?