Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bologna, Italy.


Brian apparently took a very wrong turn on our way out of Switzerland and ended up driving through So Cal!



We finally ended our vacation in Bologna.  It was pouring down rain the day we were supposed to do some sightseeing, so we ended up just leaving for home early, which was ok.  We were all very ready to be home.  Here's some of Bologna.




My friend Stacy was actually in town for work and we got to meet up for dinner.  It was great!



I'm finally done with posting about our trip.  As I'm sure you can tell, we had an amazing time.  We've decided to do one big trip a year.  Last year was Paris and Normandy, this year was the road trip and now we just have to decide what to do next year.  I'll start back with "current events" in the next post : ) 

2 comments:

  1. That San Bernardino picture is a hoot! Right there among all of those other towns which I have never heard of!!!!!!!!

    I love the picture of you and Stacy and JJ. Cuties, all!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Southern Cal....that was some detour! Too bad there was rain; a great trip anyway. Nice to have those goals to have fun as a family. Love, FA

    ReplyDelete