Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!






I'm wrapping up a relaxing Mother's Day with a VERY nice glass of wine and some blogging : )  My day started off with Owen sleeping through the night last night!  I got up at 5:45 am, fed him, then both of us went back to sleep and Brian let me sleep in until 8 am.  It was amazing!  

We went to church this morning, then both boys napped, and then we played all afternoon.  Our afternoon playing included a pretty epic game of hide-and-go-seek, which is one of JJ's favorite activities.  He now counts in Italian while we're hiding, so that's pretty fun.  I also carried Owen around during the whole game and we're not sure how he really feels about the game since he never smiled, laughed, or cried.  I'm pretty sure he's extremely confused as to why his family was shrieking and screaming whenever we saw each other and he's hoping that he'll be able to adopt a more "normal" family soon : )

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day . the description of hide and seek made me laugh. It probably was confusing to him....poor kid! I want to be around when Tristan and JJ get together - Japanese and Italian - they'll be able to help with menus and foreign movies! Love, FA

    ReplyDelete