Monday, May 27, 2013

The Weekend.

We didn't really do much this weekend, which was nice.  JJ didn't have t-ball because it was a holiday weekend, so we just ran errands and hung out.  Brian left today for a "work" trip, so he will get next Monday off.  We might do something fun this weekend, or not!



Brian dressed the boys on Saturday : )


Our coffee table has a drawer on the side that Owen loves to open.  Not sure why, but he always thinks it's hilarious when it slides open with him attached to it!



Owen is now on the go ALL the time.  I let him crawl up the stairs the other day, just to see if he could do it.  Now that I know he can, the baby gate will always be up.  JJ was just as excited as I think Owen was as you can tell from JJ's commentary.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. I love JJ's comments and encouragement!!!!!!!!! Great video - and pics, of course. Thanks.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Success is hard work. Love, FA

    ReplyDelete