Monday, September 23, 2013

Gaeta.

We went up to Gaeta a few weeks ago for a nice relaxing Sunday afternoon.  We just walked around Old Town, went to Split Mountain, and had a very long traditional Italian lunch.  Going out to lunch reminded us why it's not very enjoyable to go to an hour and a half lunch with 2 opinionated and walking young children.

Owen was excited to go : )


JJ had a great time looking for fish in the ocean.  If you can see it, that's a US Navy ship off in the background.



I had to carry Owen down into Split Mountain.  He was a little leery about being back in the Ergo.


In case you've never heard of it, here's the legend of the mountain.











1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I love the legend - and I think it is awe-inspiring.

    Thanks.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete