I just wanted to say Happy Veterans Day to my amazing husband and to all the men and women who have defended our great nation so that we may be free! Brian's 14 years in the Navy have had some major ups and downs, but I'm so proud of him for becoming the sailor he is today. We're not sure where the next 10-ish years will take us, but I'm proud to be his Navy Wife. I love you, our veteran and hero!
And possibly another future veteran in the family . . .









Libby and Brian, You did it to me for sure, just now. Brian, we are so proud of you and Libby, your words of your life and love for him, have brought tears of love and poignancy for both of you and the boys! Love, Rosalee
ReplyDeleteOhmygosh! You did it to me, too. The word "proud" seems inadequate - but I will say it four times for emphasis - proud proud proud proud of Brian and his at-home cheering section!!! We have learned so much from you all about service and dedication and "hanging in there" through thick and thin. Bless you all from the bottom of our hearts!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom (and the Dad, too)