Monday, July 21, 2014

Venice.

Our cruise ended in Venice, so we booked our flight for later that evening so that we could see the city again.  It was the boys first time being there and they seemed to like it.  I enjoyed being in Venice again and I think it really is one of my favorite places we've been to in Italy.  Brian, on the other hand, was done with family vacation and ready to be home!  I had a lovely day though : )












And then our vacation was over . . .


2 comments:

  1. http://womanfreebies.com/videos/how-to-make-gummy-bear-popsicles/. Lib, here's a project you and the kids could do for Brian.
    The eyes are a little more tired, but it still looks like you were having a good day. Never having been to Venice, I would think it would be extremely fascinating and lovely. Sure looks like it.
    We need to Skype.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the trip. It was great. Venice is such a wonder with is "floating" buildings. I am glad you got to go again.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete