Dana and JJ are both excited to have Brian come home!
Waiting for Daddy. . .
Is that a tooth I feel?!?
We wrapped up a really fun weekend with Dana and Jon on Monday with the icing on the cake, Brian finally came home! He had been gone for three weeks, which is the longest he'd been gone since JJ was born. He came home to JJ having a new tooth, feeding himself finger foods, being very fast at crawling, and Brian now gets to "enjoy" the wiggle worm diaper change! Even though Brian had been gone for so long, my mom was right. . . JJ doesn't have a sense of time. He was laughing and happy to see him and not tentative at all to go to Brian. It was great to see. Only one person cried. . . Brian! We'll get to enjoy the next few months together as a family before Brian leaves on deployment for 8 months. There are some bets going on whether Brian will leave before or after JJ walks, so we'll see what happens. At this rate, I think he'll be flying soon! (quick side note, as I was writing this we had another small (5.1, but short) earthquake. I'm really tired of the shaking!)
I wondered if you felt the quake - saw about it on the news. Can't believe how fast that child is growing....something new everyday. Keep the pictures coming! FGA
ReplyDelete