Thursday, May 13, 2010

No fear. . .



This is a video of JJ being himself, no fear! There really isn't a situation he doesn't get himself out of these days, he'll just throw his body in whatever direction he wants to go and see what happens. There have been many bumps on the head lately : (
As a new parent I'm always learning new things that surprise me. Recently, I've learned that the most annoying thing is to change the diaper of a wiggle worm! The minute JJ sees the changing table he starts fussing and whining. He really hates being on his back to be changed. Once I lay him down, he just flips himself over which makes me then fuss and whine! I find myself saying things like, "JJ, that's not cute" and "don't do that, please." For some reason, I don't think he's getting it! Tonight was a classic time of him not wanting to lay there to get his diaper changed before bed. Finally after I got the clean one on, I let him flail himself around and I ended up putting him in PJ's while he was on his stomach, with his head off the table, dangling there and playing with the knobs on the dresser drawer. This was apparently his idea of a great position to get dressed in! If you don't believe me about how rough it is to change his diaper lately, then please come over and do it for me!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your description was great! Maybe a little more forceful language - always said with a sweet lilt in your voice - would help you feel better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double-sided sticky tape may be a new technique! I'm really glad you're doing this - this was really funny. Someday you'll back on all this and wonder where the years went! FGA

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is great! He is doing so much stuff!
    ~Erin L

    ReplyDelete