Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Saturday. . .




Here's just a random video of busy little JJ. He seems to really enjoy the door stopper for some reason, at least it keeps him entertained for awhile!
Dana and Jon (Brian's sister and brother-in-law) are in town this weekend and I want them to come back every weekend! Not only is it great to see them and be able to spend time together, but JJ really likes having them here. Last night, Jon was playing with JJ and seemed to tired him out pretty good since he actually slept in this morning until 7:45! It was the greatest Saturday morning in 8 months!!! JJ woke up at 2:30 and came in to bed with me, and again at 5:45, but was persuaded to go back to sleep. If he could only do that every Saturday, I would be very happy! We went for a walk this morning around Mission Bay and he officially won't nap in his stroller anymore. I put the back down and he then cried and sat himself back up and held on to the front of the stroller to keep himself sitting up for the rest of the walk. He fell asleep on the way home, but then woke up when we got home, he had lunch, and has now been sleeping for over 2 hours! What a great Saturday : )

1 comment:

  1. Definitely superior concentration on the doorstop. A budding engineer I am sure!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete