Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Good Times. . .




One of his new favorite activities. . . standing on the stairs and turning on and off the lights, oh and apparently chewing on his dirty socks!

My only photo of the weekend : (



We got to Skype with Brian the last 2 nights while he's in Thailand. It was great for all 3 of us

JJ and I went over to Palm Desert this past weekend to visit some of my good friends from college. We had a great time and it was very relaxing-ish : ) Since the weather was nice, we went in the pool on Saturday which JJ really liked. He thought it was fun to stand up on a floaty raft and then jump up and down! He only took one real face dive into the pool which gave me a heart attack, but he thought was hilarious!

I did find one major downside of Brian being gone. . . there's no one to take pictures : ( Since I was in the pool with JJ and then chasing him around all weekend, I wasn't able to take pictures of all the fun we had! The theme of the weekend from people that aren't around him all the time was "wow, JJ is ALWAYS on the go"!!!

JJ has been up to his usual tricks lately, not sleeping, not eating, and doing really funny things! Yesterday, he spilled milk all over the ground in the dining room. I went into the kitchen to get a paper towel and I noticed JJ got very quiet. When I came back around the corner, he was laying on the ground licking the milk off the floor!!! He laughed and I did too which then made him keep doing it!!!

We're headed up to LA this weekend for Thanksgiving and we're both looking forward to it : ) JJ's daycare provider taught him today that turkey goes in your tummy and thinks this is very funny! When you ask him now about turkey, he lifts up his shirt and rubs his belly! Maybe more videos will be provided soon : )

2 comments:

  1. First food, now the milk, next will be the dessert! What are you doing, try to save your dishes? I laughed out LOUD at the thought of him on the floor....he's watched the cat one too many times! Have a good Thanksgiving weekend with the LA Cooks.....Love, FA. ps. That is really special that you can see/talk with Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the major downside of Brian being gone is the lack of sex! Not pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete