So now that I'm "officially" a stay-at-home mom, we've been spending a lot of time at the park! It's been so great to be outside and play. We've spent a couple days with JJ's girlfriend Avery and also a few days just the three of us (Brian, JJ, and I). I know that we're blessed to live in San Diego where we can go outside every day.
Our friend Chris asked me the other day if I really cry as much as I say I do on the blog, unfortunately the answer is yes : ( Today was no exception since JJ and I both ended up in tears a few times today over split lips. The first was when JJ fell in the park and his head "bounced" off the ground which made him start bleeding in multiple places in his mouth. We both cried : ( Then tonight when we told JJ it was time for bed and I was trying to give JJ a hug, he head butted me which made my lip split open and bleed; more tears from both of us : (
Upcoming - Brian's gone all week and I'm alone with JJ again. Hopefully we'll all survive!
There is something in your genes, girl, about split lips! And, you've passed the gene onto to your child! I'm sorry you're having bumps and scapes - that's no fun. What is that bumpy-looking slide; it looks like a rock-climbing wall for little kids. Those are really cute pictures of a happy little boy. Love, FA
ReplyDeleteYour lips have had a hard life...and now JJ is going that route, too. I agree - :-(
ReplyDeleteWhat a funky slide.
Love, Mom