Playing "catch ball" as JJ calls it.
The ONLY naps that were had all weekend! JJ was pretending to snore like "ampa" : )
We went up to LA this past weekend for Michael and Krista's little ones birthday party and had a great time. The boys alway have fun playing/yelling/laughing/crying/fighting. On Sunday, the day of the party, the 2-year-old boys refused to take naps because they could hear each other, so they kept talking and would not go to sleep! After they got up from their fake naps, they both had lots of meltdowns. Once the party started though, they all had a great time. They played, ate cupcakes, ate pigs-in-a-blanket, and seemed to genuinely have a good time. Krista did an amazing job with all the awesome homemade decorations and food, so I was glad that we had JJ's party the weekend before with my semi-homemade food and Party City bought decorations! It's always fun to be in LA, but for some reason every day this week JJ has asked for "I want Tristan, I want (the little one), I want Krista, I want Michael" at which point I have to say that they're in LA and won't see them for a few weeks and JJ starts crying : ( It will be a long few weeks until we see them again.

The nap pictures are great - Michael's probably the only one sacked out! I heard how great Krista's dedorations were - am sure everyone had just as much fun at JJ's party, too! Your Mom, Graves' and I had dinner tonight and we all ate too much! Ken is in a boot, but you probably already know that. Take care, Rosalee
ReplyDeleteWhat a great set of pictures. Is JJ really trying to shoot with a saw? Or put on a hex?
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom