Brian wants to see all the American cemeteries in Europe; we only have two left to see. This was the one outside of Florence.
So with all the sickness in the house, I've gotten a little distracted and forgot that I never finished "catching up." We did some other things with Michael, Krista, and Tristan around Naples (i.e. downtown Naples, the Amalfi Coast yet again : ), and Herculaneum). After that, we headed up north for a week. It was sooooo nice up there and very different. Florence probably had the most tourists out of any town we've been to since getting here and people spoke the most English, so that was a surprise. The city was beautiful though and was a great walking town. We'll definitely be going back sometime with future visitors : )


Me, please...........
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Me, I hope. Val said Florence was like an outdoor museum -- art everywhere! Gorgeous. Glad you're all feeling better. Love, FA
ReplyDeleteJJ needs mittens!
ReplyDeleteGrandma