

Ok, so since I'm just now starting this, here are some pictures to get you up to date. The first is 3 days before JJ entered the world and the last is on his 8 month birthday. If you want more from this time frame, just ask to look at my mom's refrigerator or in her purse. I think she has hundreds in these two places!
As you can see by the pictures, he is growing like a weed! He currently weighs about 20 pounds and is approximately 29 inches. He has been in the 97% for height and about 85% for weight, and his head is in the 90%! Hopefully there's a big brain in there : )
Some quick facts about him to date -
He started smiling at 6 weeks (to Brian, of course)
He started eating solids at 5 months because he wants to keep growing and was obviously starving!
He started sitting up on his own at about 5 1/2 months
He started rolling over, back to front, on Valentine's Day. He still won't roll front to back though which is apparently the easier direction!
April was busy -
He started pulling himself up during the first week, and "cruising" shortly thereafter
He started scooting during the second week, and climbing the stairs!
He started crawling on April 22!
Since then, he has been on the move every second he is awake! He is getting faster at crawling, so he can be exhausting for me and the cats!
This last week. . . his first tooth. After months of teething symptoms, one finally popped through!
So I think that about gets everyone up to speed with his "big" accomplishments : ) I'll continue to post updates, pictures, and videos. Enjoy!
Wow, this is a great blog, and from someone who said no way, nohow, it's especially enjoyable. And yes, there are at least 100 pictures between the refrigerator and the purse. Not to mention the ones that Grandpa Tony carries back and forth to work in his backpack. :-)
ReplyDeleteKeep those posts coming. Love and prayers from Grandpa Tony & Grandma Joy.
I've got some on my desk wall, also! He's well covered. Keep them coming! FGA
ReplyDeleteGreat birthday present for sure!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am excited to see all the photos of JJ. Thanks for starting a blog at the risk of ruining your integrity. :) Seriously, I will be glad to keep up-to-date!
ReplyDeleteThis may be my first and last comment, but don't worry, we're reading :)
ReplyDeleteI love this! Great way to keep everyone up-to-date and document all the fun moments and photos.
ReplyDeleteYou always did do things well Libby!
Bev Dorough