Sick baby : (
Yummy teething biscuit!
When Brian came home last week, he was getting over a cold/sinus infection. So since he loves us sooo much, he decided to share it with his loving family! I have been sick since Sunday and JJ is currently going "under the weather." While I've been sick, all I wanted was for JJ to just lay with me and be calm, but during that time, he was still a VERY active infant. Today, however, he is the calm baby that I was hoping for, however, now I don't want him to be like this! He has had a low grade fever for the last few days and another tooth is starting to show next to his bottom one. Today, he started to have a runny nose and has been pretty lethargic all day. He is currently taking a very uncharacteristic evening nap. I know that you always want what you don't have and I see that now when all I want is a crazy/active baby back : ( To make it a little worse, Brian has been gone all week. Due to the family illness, JJ has been coming to bed with me at about 10 PM every night this week. It's hard to "fight" with a crying and screaming baby in the middle of the night when you both don't feel good. It's made for some fun 2 AM coughing fits for me because then JJ thinks it's time to get up and play! Oh, well, enough of the complaining. I just hope we're all back to "normal" soon. Brian comes back tomorrow, so maybe we'll just give this sickness right back to him!
Isn't sharing the best part of being in a family? I'm sorry everyone has been sick..there's nothing worse than a small person with a fever!
ReplyDeleteNow you really know that a quiet baby is not necessarily a "good baby." We love JJ's normal, healthy, active, fun self!!! We hope you all get well at the same time soon!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
I'm so sorry everyone is sick! Doesn't seem to change his cuteness level at all though. Can't wait to see you all in a week!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt's Friday - how is everyone feeling today?
ReplyDelete