We spent this afternoon with our friends Chris, Renee, and Ashley and had lots of fun. Ashley has 2 train sets, so a lot of the afternoon was spent playing with trains, which of course JJ loved : ) It's nice that they can actually play together now and we can try having adult conversations while they're playing!
JJ's been cracking me up lately. He's just becoming more like a "real human" and I'm really enjoying it! A few nights ago when I was reading him bedtime books, he was playing with a toy penguin. On every page, JJ made the penguin "kiss" the other animals on the page. It was really cute! This morning, JJ got up nice and early so I was laying on the couch while he played with his train set trying to relax for a little while longer before starting the day. JJ was playing nicely by himself for awhile, but then apparently decided I should be up and playing too. He walked up to me with a mouth completely full of milk, opened his mouth, and "spilled" all the milk out of his mouth onto my phone and the couch!!!! I got the hint and got up and played with him : ) If he had asked, I probably would have gotten up, but I guess he already understands how to be passive aggressive!!!
It was good to talk with you today! The shot of the two kids at the table looks so grown up -- you were disturbing a high-level conversation. 'Spilling milk' is one way to get your attention! Can't wait to see what's next! Love, FA
ReplyDelete