Sunday, May 8, 2011

Brian's week with JJ and the weekend. . .












Brian was off of work this past week and had a great week with JJ. They played lots and had a great time. I just uploaded the pictures and found lots of good ones from their week : ) JJ also found his new favorite movie, Cars. I shouldn't be surprised given my dad's and Tristan's love of the movie, but it's the first movie he will sit and watch fully, even by himself!

Brian's parents were here this weekend and we had a really nice time. We went to eat, church, the park, played inside, and outside. They figured out that if you have a slide and trains, JJ will be happy; it's truly all he needs! JJ's been talking up a storm lately and they seemed to enjoy that. His new favorite words are definitely "Oma" and "Opa." When we dropped them off at the airport he cried a lot, which then made me cry : ( It's fun to watch him really remember and love his family, but hard when they have to go home.

Upcoming this week - Brian goes back to work, I finish school, JJ gets to hang out with his friends again at "daycare." It's going to be an eventful week!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the balls don't pop out and catch his nose in that last picture! Very cute pics. I am glad you had a good weekend. Good luck this week.

    Love, Mom (and the Dad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If everyone is San D has as much going on this coming week as you do, it's got its own whirl wind. Good luck. Cute pictures. Love, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete